Monday, November 9, 2009

Becoming the Bag Lady

I'm a huge fan of classics, and that tendency pays off when going green: classics never go out of style, so you can use them forever without adding to the waste piling up in our city dumps.

As far as reusable bags go, the Chico bag is a classic. I have the original design in a cheery bright green:



I also scored a free, limited edition bag for Sophie Uliano's Gorgeously Green:



But if you want to go really green with your Chico bag, I highly recommend purchasing the CHICOBAG ORIGINAL REPETE, which uses 99 percent recycled content.



It comes in a range of gorgeous, earthy colors that remind me of autumn in Pennsylvania where I attended college. The best part is that, like its sister, the Original CHICOBAG, it folds up into itself so you can stuff it into your purse and never be without your reusable bag. It also sports a carabiner that you can use to clip it onto your key ring. No excuse to forget your Chicobag now!



My goal is to claim 4 or 5 of these beauties so I'll always have enough bags for my weekly trip to the Claremont Village Artisans and Farmers Market!

No comments:

Post a Comment